We provide assistance with the following applications

RO Working Holiday

Opportunity to allow you to stay in Canada for 12 to 24 months. CRI in collaboration with International Rural Exchange Canada (IREC) can help you with getting two types of work permits: RO Working Holiday (open work permit) and Young Professionals (employer-specific work permit)

Learn More
  • Permanent Residence

    Permanent Residence

    • Express Entry (Canadian Experience Class, Federal Skilled Worker Class, Federal Skilled Trades Class)
    • BC PNP
    • Family Class (spouse, partner or children)
    • Family Class (parents and grandparents)
    • Express Entry Profile Creation
    • Express Entry Review before eAPR
  • Temporary Residence

    Temporary Residence

    • Visitor Visa
    • Study Permit
    • Mobilité Francophone
    • Post-Graduation Work Permit
    • Spousal Open Work Permit
    • Bridging Open Work Permit
    • 1 Year IEC Working Holiday Work Permit for US Citizens
    • RO Working Holiday or Young Professionals
  • Restoration of Status

    Restoration of Status

    • Visitor Visa
    • Study Permit
    • Work Permit
  • Other


    • Permanent Resident Card renewal
    • Canadian Citizenship application

If you are in need of any of the services listed or have any other Canadian immigration concerns, let’s book a consultation session

Book Consultation